Author Topic: The Quest to understand you lot  (Read 7911 times)

Offline Bilthehut

• Really, real person (but not blue)
Re: The Quest to understand you lot
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2010, 07:27:28 PM »
I have now read up on all the threads in 'all' the forums on this site.  Does that qualify me as being mad enough for here?

Did what, Tarks?  Am I missing something.

Yes. Go back to April 2005 and read it all again, but slower!
Please Vulture, put me out of my misery and either explain Tarks' comment "The Butler Did It" or at least identify the relevant thread and site.  Pretty please.

If I understood everything that was written on this site I'd be: a) a bloke and b) totally mad!

I assumed that Tarks was referring to your epic journey through most of the site that is Beau Peep and was telling you to read no further 'coz the butler done it! I could be wrong though, us birds are not usually privy to the inner workings of a man's mind!  :D  :-*

I am NOT a happy teddy >:( . I trusted you vulture, and you aided and abetted the underhand, cruel and downright cad that is the Tark in his callous manipulation of an innocent (that's me,. by the way) trying to understand you lot.  I would have thought his comment was a joke, but you had to put some credibility on his post. 
I'm, I'm, I'm (sob) not happy.  I'm now going to my safe quiet place to sulk for at least 5 minutes.

p.s. thanks for the kiss. :-*

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2010, 07:56:19 PM »
Someone's given up their sanity pills for Lent.
I apologise, in advance.

Tom

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2010, 08:04:44 PM »
Now that reminds me... where did I put them?

Vulture

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2010, 08:22:20 PM »
I have now read up on all the threads in 'all' the forums on this site.  Does that qualify me as being mad enough for here?

Did what, Tarks?  Am I missing something.

Yes. Go back to April 2005 and read it all again, but slower!
Please Vulture, put me out of my misery and either explain Tarks' comment "The Butler Did It" or at least identify the relevant thread and site.  Pretty please.

If I understood everything that was written on this site I'd be: a) a bloke and b) totally mad!

I assumed that Tarks was referring to your epic journey through most of the site that is Beau Peep and was telling you to read no further 'coz the butler done it! I could be wrong though, us birds are not usually privy to the inner workings of a man's mind!  :D  :-*

I am NOT a happy teddy >:( . I trusted you vulture, and you aided and abetted the underhand, cruel and downright cad that is the Tark in his callous manipulation of an innocent (that's me,. by the way) trying to understand you lot.  I would have thought his comment was a joke, but you had to put some credibility on his post. 
I'm, I'm, I'm (sob) not happy.  I'm now going to my safe quiet place to sulk for at least 5 minutes.

p.s. thanks for the kiss. :-*

You're just a big baby, aren't you!  :P

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2010, 09:43:45 PM »
I've lost the plot on this one. Please don't try to help me out I'm happier this way.
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Tom

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2010, 10:25:13 PM »
I thought I'd lost it a while back, but then realised I had but not here...  :-\

Offline Bilthehut

« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2010, 10:55:04 PM »
Mummy, they're picking on me again!

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2010, 11:06:39 PM »
Who likes roll-mops anyway? Far too vinegary, and I don't care if Susan does get to hear it!
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

Offline Bilthehut

Tom

« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2010, 11:09:31 PM »
February.

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2010, 11:18:08 PM »
February.

With an "R" in the month? ..0
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2010, 11:44:27 PM »
I apologise, in advance.

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2010, 02:16:13 AM »
 :'( Happier times Tarqs....

People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Tom

« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2010, 07:41:38 PM »
 :o :'(