Author Topic: I must stop alienating peeps. I must stop alienating peeps. I must stop aliena  (Read 3272 times)

Offline Bilthehut

• Really, real person (but not blue)
 :( ??? :-[ :'(

Offline The Peepmaster

Ha ha! Very good.  ;D
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

Vulture

:( ??? :-[ :'(

I must stop alienating peeps, I must stop alienating peeps, etc.
Why?http://

Offline Bilthehut

That's why, Vulch.  Peeps was telling me off, but has since kindly removed the upsetting remark.  I'm not that hard-skinned and am only a newbie here, trying to be welcomed (and not p*****g off too many folks).

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
Oh don't take anything Peeps says to heart. Just call him a Count. (Did I spell that right?)

Malc

Your contributions are appreciated. Perhaps just take your foot off the pedal, Bill. The forum will be here a long time, perhaps longer than any of us, so treat it like an ultra marathon not a sprint?  ;)

Vulture

Your contributions are appreciated. Perhaps just take your foot off the pedal, Bill. The forum will be here a long time, perhaps longer than any of us, so treat it like an ultra marathon not a sprint?  ;)

I thought that was the point - Bilthehut wants to get it all out before we all drop off the tree...

Offline Bilthehut

I thought that was the point - Bilthehut wants to get it all out before we all drop off the tree...
Just trying to catch up and comment where I feel adequate enough.  I know it's a long haul, but then so is the current workload, and this helps (especially if it's appreciated - or not).
I know I'm trying, very trying at times, but have a care for one who has been frustrated by not being able to get on this site for so long.
Then again, feel free to criticise (peeps and mince would anyway, when they're not being nice to each other).

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
I know I'm trying, very trying at times, but have a care for one who has been frustrated by not being able to get on this site for so long.

I think you should win a medal for what you went through to get on this site.

As for trying, think about poor Peepmaster: he's been trying to be funny for ages now, though I'm sure he'll get there one day.

Offline The Peepmaster

I think you should win a medal for what you went through to get on this site.

As for trying, think about poor Peepmaster: he's been trying to be funny for ages now, though I'm sure he'll get there one day.

That sounded like Peter talking...
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟