Author Topic: Belated Happy Birthday to Rob  (Read 4239 times)

Offline Bilthehut

• Really, real person (but not blue)
Belated Happy Birthday to Rob
« on: March 31, 2010, 10:08:13 AM »
Rob,

Happy Birthday to you for last Friday.
We're obviously too busy to keep track of the calendar, but you do need to be mentioned.

Tom

Re: Belated Happy Birthday to Rob
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 10:16:42 AM »
Belated Happy Birthday from me too, Rob!  :)

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 01:33:17 PM »
Shame on us! All the best, mate.

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 06:30:45 PM »

Thanks, Roger.

Now, about Rob...
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

Rob Baker

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2010, 07:18:44 PM »

Thanks, Roger.

Now, about Rob...
:P

Cheers all.  Well I'm off  down to darkest Cormwall tomorrow for week. That's if I last that long -  it's a family get-to-gether in a rented cottage. So I shall have hours and hours and hours of fun trying to keep my sister's 3 little bastards darlings amused. Can't wait.  I really hope there's a pub nearby.

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2010, 09:04:24 PM »
Many happy retro returns, Uncle Ro-ob!  :-*
I apologise, in advance.

Joan

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2010, 12:34:32 AM »
Happy Birthday, Rob!

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2010, 12:48:48 AM »
That's a good idea Rob, get the little bastards darlings drunk tipsy.

Happy Birthday to you - sorry that I missed it being the official calendar watcher, I feel especially guilty.
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Tom

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2010, 02:05:25 AM »
Don't worry about it, Diane... none of us noticed that you missed it until Bill pointed it out...

Vulture

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2010, 03:21:30 AM »

Thanks, Roger.

Now, about Rob...
:P

Cheers all.  Well I'm off  down to darkest Cormwall tomorrow for week. That's if I last that long -  it's a family get-to-gether in a rented cottage. So I shall have hours and hours and hours of fun trying to keep my sister's 3 little bastards darlings amused. Can't wait.  I really hope there's a pub nearby.

Happy (belated) Birthday, Rob. Have a lovely time in Cormwall (wherever that is); the weather forecast is brilliant, so you'll probably be stuck indoors the whole time - you'll love it!  ;D

Offline Bilthehut

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2010, 09:53:01 AM »
Don't worry about it, Diane... none of us noticed that you missed it until Bill pointed it out...
Gee thanks, Tom.   >:(  ;)  I did not point out that anyone in particular missed Rob's Birthday.  I just noticed that we (the collective that is the Beau Peep poster's) did not celebrate one of the more useful and entertaining members - that is Rob. (and I do not include myself in the 'useful and entertaining' set - it is for far more important personages to do, hopefully in due course, perhaps in the next decade, if I am good, and eat my spinach, I've already bought 4 mugs so I must be in Peep's not-so-bad books now.)
Diane, I did not wish to illuminate your self-confessed omission, merely to celebrate Rob's Birthday - 'cos he has made me laugh with his posting of various Beau Peep strips - as you did with Book #1.   (anyone for Books #2 and #3?)

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2010, 10:12:43 AM »
Don't worry about Diane. She's been a bit grumpy lately. (I put it down to the extra shifts in the library).

She used to be a stalwart when it came to remembering the birthdays of the important members of our community. I fear she's taken to much on, and the halo is slipping.

Billy the Hut - you're definitely in my not-so-bad books.
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

Offline Bilthehut

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2010, 10:40:21 AM »
 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
 :) ..0 :) :) :) ..0 :) :) ..0 ..0 ..0 :) :) :) ..0 ..0 ..0 :) :) ..0 ..0 ..0 ..0 :) :) :) ..0 ..0 ..0 :) :) ..0 :) :) :) ..0 :) :) :o :)
 :) ..0 :) :) :) ..0 :) ..0 :) :) :) ..0 :) ..0 :) :) :) ..0 :) ..0 :) :) :) ..0 :) ..0 :) :) :) ..0 :) ..0 :) :) :) ..0 :) :) :o :)
 :) ..0 :) :) :) ..0 :) ..0 :) :) :) ..0 :) ..0 :) :) :) ..0 :) ..0 :) :) :) ..0 :) ..0 :) :) :) ..0 :) :) ..0 :) ..0 :) :) :) :o :)
 :) ..0 ..0 ..0 ..0 ..0 :) ..0 :) :) :) ..0 :) ..0 :) :) :) ..0 :) ..0 ..0 ..0 ..0 :) :) ..0 ..0 ..0 ..0 ..0 :) :) :) ..0 :) :) :) :) :o :)
 :) ..0 :) :) :) ..0 :) ..0 :) :) :) ..0 :) ..0 :) :) :) ..0 :) ..0 :) ..0 :) :) :) ..0 :) :) :) ..0 :) :) :) ..0 :) :) :) :) :o :)
 :) ..0 :) :) :) ..0 :) ..0 :) :) :) ..0 :) ..0 :) :) :) ..0 :) ..0 :) :) ..0 :) :) ..0 :) :) :) ..0 :) :) :) ..0 :) :) :) :) :) :)
 :) ..0 :) :) :) ..0 :) :) ..0 ..0 ..0 :) :) :) ..0 ..0 ..0 :) :) ..0 :) :) :) ..0 :) ..0 :) :) :) ..0 :) :) :) ..0 :) :) :) :) ..0 :)
 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Fyodor

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2010, 10:57:43 AM »
Best birthday wishes, Tom.
Oh, thanks for the seizure Bilthehut.

Tom

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2010, 11:23:21 AM »
Best birthday wishes, Tom.
Thanks, Fyodor!