Author Topic: Betty Bottle or Bottle Betty, Tarks?  (Read 2384 times)

Offline Bilthehut

• Really, real person (but not blue)
Betty Bottle or Bottle Betty, Tarks?
« on: April 30, 2010, 07:17:00 PM »
Tarks has never heard of Betty Bottle, as demonstrated by the attached screen image.  He might have been confused with this site.  How very useful.
http://bottlebetty.com/

Offline Diane CBPFC

Re: Betty Bottle or Bottle Betty, Tarks?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 07:39:12 PM »
Where is the original thread called "New Member"?
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Jack

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 08:24:42 PM »
Just what I was wondering, Diane.

Apparently posted in on April 21st, 2010... yet nowhere to be found in any of the three forums here.

Very suspicious. Is there another, secret, forum that I don't have access to?

This reminds me of that time I unwittingly discovered that "stay in your bedroom day" didn't exist, and everybody else was downstairs celebrating something called "Christmas".

Tom

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 08:33:47 PM »
Psssst... don't tell everyone... you see it before you log... No! I've said too much!  ;) 8)

Offline Bilthehut

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 11:32:26 PM »
Thanks Tom. Doesn't anyone forget to log in at times. Or do they keep their login always active. :-\
Yet again, the point of the thread is ignored.  I only wish one could purchase the items in the UK. Sadly, they are only on sale in the USA. Gear idea though, and I particularly like the video on the website.

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2010, 12:26:17 AM »
If someone doesn't start talking sense soon, I'm going to get very annoyed.
 >:(
I apologise, in advance.

Jack

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2010, 12:54:52 AM »
The new forum layout makes it even easier to bang your avatar's head against the sides of his little box. :)

Tom

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2010, 01:29:50 AM »
Thanks Tom. Doesn't anyone forget to log in at times. Or do they keep their login always active. :-\
Yet again, the point of the thread is ignored.  I only wish one could purchase the items in the UK. Sadly, they are only on sale in the USA. Gear idea though, and I particularly like the video on the website.
I agree with Tarks. I feel like banging my head.

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2010, 09:40:57 AM »
The amount of stuff that I acually understand on this site has now dipped below 40%.

Offline Bilthehut

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2010, 12:41:05 PM »
1.   Either accept that it is difficult to type on an iphone, especially when it converts a wrong spelling from 'great' into 'gear, and couple that with it being posted at 2332hrs (1132 pm or half past eleven at night).

or

2.   I am being very witty as it is a 'gear' idea as it refers to clothing, even though it is a bikini.

3.   Is nobody interested in the fact that someone invented a bikini with a bottle opener (and keeping it stylish).
4.   What about the video?
 :'(

Tom

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2010, 12:56:01 PM »
Sorry, Bill. I actually like the phrase gear idea now. :)

Vulture

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2010, 01:25:36 PM »
'gear' sounds very Liverpudlian. In the '60s, anything that was any good was 'the gear'!  D'you know what I mean, like?!