Author Topic: Recipes from Egon  (Read 2532 times)

Jerry Attrick

Recipes from Egon
« on: April 04, 2011, 11:07:07 PM »
I am sure there must be some (un)talented cooks amongst us, how about creating an 'Egon Cookbook'?? I could start it off with my not to be repeated Brussel Sprout soup... (green soup, or to be more accurate sludge grey, is not necessarily pea!).

What other culinary disasters have the distinguished members of the Forum produced? 

Of course we could include some classic Egon recipies in the mould, probably literally in the case of Egon, of the famous 'Ma Broon' cookbooks;-  'mince' should be high on the list (take one ton of mince, one onion, one carrot...) followed by sherry trifle (soak 8 ounces of stale spongecake in 1 case of sherry...) 

Offline Diane CBPFC

Re: Recipes from Egon
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 02:08:22 AM »
Hardly worth doing now that you've given the best recipes away already Jerry...unless of course it was filled with illustrations.
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Offline Bilthehut

• Really, real person (but not blue)
Re: Recipes from Egon
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 10:23:06 AM »
I refer you to the most dangerous cake in the world recipe (over in << Re: 101 Things To Do With A Beau Peep Mug
« Reply #93 on: February 07, 2010, 04:19:55 PM >>