Author Topic: Last Online  (Read 2202 times)

Astro

Last Online
« on: May 16, 2015, 05:53:53 PM »
Roger Kettle: Today
Diamond Lil: Today   
Diane CBPFC: Today
Bilthehut: 1 day ago
Tarquin Thunderthighs lll: 2 days ago
Redundant: 2 days ago
Max: 4 days ago
Sandy Buttcheeks: 6 days ago
Malc: 53 days ago
Rob Baker: 62 days ago
The Peepmaster: 122 days ago
Colin: 196 days ago

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
Re: Last Online
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 09:19:07 PM »
Um...Astro...I'm assuming you're the artist formerly known as Mince...could you explain what's now happening, please? Particularly regarding the point of listing members' visits to the site and the (new?) registration process?
Thank you!

Sandy Buttcheeks

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 10:23:27 PM »
His avatar scares me. I may be damaged from all the horror films I've watched.

Astro

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 10:57:54 PM »
Particularly regarding the point of listing members' visits to the site

This is information that only Admins can view that Astro provided for the members of the Cameldung forum.

Particularly regarding the point of listing members' visits to the site and the (new?) registration process?

Astro has changed the system for registering as a new member of cameldung, should such a system be desired by the members of the board. Registration is still currently closed. Astro has no plans to open registration. New members still cannot join. Please see here for more information.

Redundant

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2015, 04:37:54 AM »
Wow...  I mean wow...   I don't know if I'd qualify in the new vetting system proposed, good job I sneaked in under the radar...are people selling illicit stuff really going to try and flog said illicit stuff to what amounts to half a dozen folks?   If I get something illicit, can I sell it?  [I'd probably have to recognise it first].

My personal opinion is that registration should be open, although we may not notice any difference, and it could include something to ensure the registrant is human [I think I may fail that one too], and if there really is someone so dumb as to try and sell illicit stuff to several old codgers and a couple of very nice ladies I personally would love to meet them.

Obviously if you're not an old codger [or for that matter a nice lady] then the above sentence does not in anyway seek to suggest you are an old codger [or a nice lady], it merely suggests that should there actually be any old codgers, other than myself, or indeed any nice ladies, present within the membership of this forum, a purveyor of illicit stuff would probably be wasting his or her time...purveying here.

And if Astro is Mince, welcome back, I missed you.