Author Topic: Jokes  (Read 1461 times)

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
Jokes
« on: March 14, 2019, 07:55:14 PM »
1.  My wife asked me to bring something hard to write on. I don’t know why she got mad at me. After all, sand’s pretty hard to write on.

2.  When you pull the pin on a grenade, how do you put it back in? Quick answers please.

3.  A friend has a fear of pi. I keep telling him it's irrational, but he doesn't listen.

4.  The people of Saudi Arabia don’t like the Flintstones. But the people of Abu Dhabi do.

5.  What is positive about Switzerland? For a start, the flag is a big plus.

6.  Neil Armstrong told a funny story about his time on the moon. No one laughed. He said, "I guess you had to be there."

7.  My local barber was arrested for selling drugs! I was his customer for years. I never knew he was a barber.

8.  I had a great conversation with a dolphin last night. We just clicked.

9.  My friend could not afford to pay his water bill. So, I sent him a "Get well soon." card.

10.  I got mugged by six dwarves last night. Not Happy.

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
Re: Jokes
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 08:36:20 PM »
Somebody gave you the Time Vine jokebook for Christmas?

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 09:00:09 PM »
Thanks for making the effort on Pi Day :-)

I made little chicken pies to take in to the Pi Day event at the library - the event consists of eating pie.
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 09:17:09 PM »
Somebody gave you the Time Vine jokebook for Christmas?

Is that the one about time-travelling grapes?