Author Topic: Donald Trump cheats at golf!  (Read 1116 times)

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
Donald Trump cheats at golf!
« on: March 25, 2019, 09:38:51 PM »
I read an article this weekend by a respected American sportswriter who has played golf with Donald Trump on several occasions. Unable to believe what he was witnessing, he later interviewed dozens of caddies, pro golfers and top businessmen who had also played with the President. (Trump had been nicknamed "Pele" for his ability to kick his ball out of the rough back on the fairway). Many bizarre incidents were revealed. On one occasion, Trump hooked his tee shot into a pond and his playing partners all witnessed the tell-tale splash. Remarkably, his caddy "found" the ball ten yards to the right of the pond, allowing Trump to play his next shot without penalty. Donald Trump is, of course, a racist, misogynistic, half-witted asshole but cheating at golf? I'm sorry but that's a step too far.

Offline Diane CBPFC

Re: Donald Trump cheats at golf!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 04:54:18 AM »
Donald Trump gets a lot of flack for all the time he spends golfing.

I would think that people should be happy that he is golfing instead of presidenting. 
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad