Beau Peep Notice Board > Outpourings

Happy Christmas

(1/7) > >>

Mince:
Happy Christmas to everyone. I have Roger's present ready: a watch that tells him his current position on his golf course and the calories he is burning. It just displays the words LOST and NONE on the screen.

As for Tarks, I have decided on some crayons and a colouring book. I think it's time for him to flex those artistic muscles.

For Diane, I'm considering a Moose saddle.

Diane CBPFC:
If you do decide to get me a moose saddle, may I be cheeky and also ask for a stepladder - those guys are so tall - all legs.

Diane CBPFC:
We don't usually host xmas but it turns out that this year we are - and of course it is not just a meal but putting people up for 2 or 3 nights - there will be at least 7 maybe 9, possibly 15 people coming (all in-laws) - I have beds for 5 and that is only because my daughter is having a gap year in New Zealand and her room is free. So I have cleaning, decorating, baking, shopping, wrapping and dog baths to do this week and we just got 4" of new snow this morning that I had to shovel but am I panicking? No, just crying a little bit. 

Mince:
This is us every Christmas. We seem to have the amazing idea, usually around the end of November, of decorating a certain room of the house. This year it's the kitchen.

Diane CBPFC:
Oh I meant xmas decorating - hanging those ding dongs merrily on high and putting up a tree sort of thing - however I spent last week painting our bedroom which is hard to do when you have no room to take the furniture out but slide it around like a puzzle and paint the wall that is then exposed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version