Author Topic: Covid19 Roll Call  (Read 566 times)

Offline Diane CBPFC

Re: Covid19 Roll Call
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2020, 05:54:40 PM »
Glad to see you are doing ok Bill, and I hope your tp situation doesn't get dire. I picked up a 2 pack of solar panels before all this happened - one is to power an electric cattle waterer out in a field without a power source and the other is to be mounted on my vintage campervan - not that it looks like I will be camping other than at our own place now - but maybe I can quarantine one of my family members out in it when the weather improves (12" new snow this week - wasn't going anywhere anyway)

Roger that is a very dangerous game - nobody should be listening to two hours of news at at time! 
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2020, 02:34:14 PM »
Mince, believe it or not, we're all aware of the current pandemic. I'm not sure that you updating us daily on the death rate---and coupling that with your dire predictions---is spreading much comfort!

You can shut all that out and bask in the knowledge that Dundee United are having their best season for ages.  (y)
Nigel Sutherland - Man of many Hats! • Check my Daily cartoon... • Make a Small Loan, Make a Big Difference - Check out Kiva to Learn How!

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2020, 02:37:16 PM »
You can shut all that out and bask in the knowledge that Dundee United are having their best season for ages.  (y)

;D ;D ;D ;D I'd never have gotten away with posting that.

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• AKA Brighty, Steve, Son (Hi, Mum!)...
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2020, 09:34:04 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D I'd never have gotten away with posting that.

How dare you quote that, you insensitive cad!
I apologise, in advance.