Author Topic: I want to play Stupidemic for real  (Read 929 times)

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
I want to play Stupidemic for real
« on: March 30, 2020, 12:19:23 PM »
I created a Beau Peep board game called Stupidemic, based on the award-winning co-operative game, Pandemic.

In Pandemic, a virus is spreading around the world and the players have to work together to stop the virus from becoming a pandemic. In Stupidemic, the legionnaires are becoming stupid and the players have to go round punching some sense into them.

There should be a worldwide task-force that goes around punching the morons around the world who continue to deny there is a pandemic, downplay the crisis, refuse to isolate or socially distance themselves, and spit or cough at essential workers. I realise some of them are already being imprisoned and fined, but they ought to be punched as well.

Offline Diane CBPFC

Re: I want to play Stupidemic for real
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 04:27:42 PM »
 (*nono*) You can't punch someone from 2M away - and if you do have arms long enough, then you need to increase your social distance accordingly.
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 04:54:25 PM »

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2020, 05:46:25 PM »
I hope you are wiping that down between punchings
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad