Author Topic: Crokinole  (Read 1214 times)

Offline Diane CBPFC

Crokinole
« on: October 11, 2020, 07:39:19 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crokinole

The kids bought their dad this game a few years ago, it was a favourite from his childhood.  It is similar to a hearty and rustic tiddly-winks.

I just mention it because I cleared off a table to play this later tonight.

People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Offline Bilthehut

• Really, real person (but not blue)
Re: Crokinole
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 09:27:18 PM »
Looks good, but Amazon charge  around £270 for a decent board.  May have to make one.

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2020, 07:05:24 PM »
Looks good, but Amazon charge  around £270 for a decent board.  May have to make one.

Good project for the winter.
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2020, 07:07:46 PM »
The kids paid about $100 here for a sturdy board, but it was one of those things cheaper to pick up in a game store than on Amazon (that free postage really isn't)