Beau Peep Notice Board > Outpourings

Pancakes?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Roger Kettle:
Tempeh,,,kimchi fried rice...Jambalaya...
Pull yourself together, man, and get a Forfar bridie.

Tarquin Thunderthighs lll:
I hear you, Roger. This is my daughter’s influence, but if I’m honest, after a year of Covid/Lockdown easy meals for one, including Bridies and their like, I’m rather enjoying some healthy eating. Won’t last, I promise!

Diane CBPFC:
I had to look up what a Bridie is, looks delicious.

Tarqs, glad to see you are experiencing world foods while at home in this pandemic.

I made two chicken pies on Saturday, they were very popular (we have 2 adult children living with us)

Mince:
As lovely as these recipes look, I lack the patience and instead chuck a load of salad, beans, rice, seeds, raisins, nuts and leftovers into a bowl with some mayonnaise and apple sauce. I believe it's called a Buddha Bowl, but after looking up what most people mean by this, I'm calling mine a Lazy Bowl.

Or baked beans, baked potatoes, cheese and chopped red onion.

Tarquin Thunderthighs lll:
I finally got round to Pancake Day after a couple of postponements, and have just demolished this vegan feast! Absolutely delicious it was, too! I know they talk you through the recipe and provide all the ingredients, but I'm still unashamedly proud of myself. I sent a picture to my eldest daughter (who donated the voucher), and her only criticism was that if anything, my presentation was too neat in this day of wild-looking creations. Not something that's ever been levelled at my cooking before. Same again tomorrow, then on to the meat dishes...  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version