Author Topic: worried  (Read 1926 times)

peter

worried
« on: October 18, 2007, 05:12:06 PM »
No post from Vulture is she ill.

Vulture

Re: worried
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 07:11:16 PM »

Thanks for the concern, Peter. I'm very well at the moment.
I have taken up water aerobics and I go to the sports centre every morning at 9 o'clock. I spend an hour prancing about in cold water; another half hour trying to get dressed (it's really difficult getting clothes on over a damp body..) ; a further half hour gassing to the other old dears about how well behaved we were when we were children, I'm knackered and I need to lie down in a darkened room.
I'm hoping things will improve as I become fitter.  ;D

peter

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 07:25:08 PM »

Thanks for the concern, Peter. I'm very well at the moment.
I have taken up water aerobics and I go to the sports centre every morning at 9 o'clock. I spend an hour prancing about in cold water; another half hour trying to get dressed (it's really difficult getting clothes on over a damp body..) ; a further half hour gassing to the other old dears about how well behaved we were when we were children, I'm knackered and I need to lie down in a darkened room.
I'm hoping things will improve as I become fitter.  ;D

I know the problem about getting your clothes back on that is why I do not go to the pool.
I am glad to see that you are taking up a fitness regime.
It may not be to late to get Roger into one now that he will look so tanned from his holiday.

Vulture

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 08:17:04 PM »
I don't think Roger will get that tanned: didn't he say he was going to trawl the bars to see if they had a TV with a football match on?