Author Topic: New guy  (Read 2657 times)

venus cow trap

New guy
« on: January 16, 2007, 06:29:04 PM »
Hello everyone! 

I found a handful of old comics in the back of my wardrobe a couple of weeks ago and after rediscovering how funny beau peep is, I thought I?d search for an official the website.

I?m a student failing studying at Cardiff university. After seeing the shop on your main webpage I thought what better way to spend some student loan than on buying one of your original drawings. So I did.
 It arrived today and I must say it?s very impressive. Bigger than expected and delivered quickly. Glad you didn?t pull an honest Abdul job on me (no that I thought you would).

Many thanks,

Craig.

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
Re: New guy
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 06:37:44 PM »
Hi Craig

Welcome to the board.

If in that handful of old comics you find a Beau Peep Book 1, send it to me and I will send you ?5 to help you out with your student loan. (Book 1 isn't worth that, but I don't mind helping out a mate.)

Signed

Abdul . . . er . . . Mince

Online Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 09:09:21 PM »
Welcome, Craig----glad to hear the original arrived safely, although I can't condone the frivolous use of a student loan. You could have bought 17 pints, for Goodness Sake.

Tom

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 04:18:20 AM »
Hi Craig... Good luck with your studies. Remember, if you are offered five pounds (or umpteen pints) for whatever you have, it'll be worth loads more... unless it's advice. erm... hi! Welcome to the forum!  ;D