Author Topic: cameldung: here's the plan  (Read 4057 times)

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
cameldung: here's the plan
« on: February 04, 2007, 01:50:59 PM »
The Beau Peep Notice Board is now part of the BEAUPEEP webwite and belongs to Roger and Nigel.

The official URL for the board is board.beaupeep.com.

The unofficial URL for the board is cameldung.com, which will also bring you here. However, the cameldung.com URL costs money (?12 per year) and the board.beaupeep.com does not, so Roger and Nigel might decide not to renew the URL when it runs out at the end of this year.

Whatever they decide, you can always get here using board.beaupeep.com or by using the link in the beaupeep.com site.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 03:28:17 AM by Mince »

Colin

Re: cameldung: here's the plan
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 03:28:57 PM »
The Beau Peep Notice Board is now part of the BEAUPEEP webwite and belongs to Roger and Nigel.

The official URL for the board is board.beaupeep.com.

The unofficial URL for the board is cameldung.com, which will (in a day or so or sooner) also bring you here. However, the cameldung.com URL costs money (?12 per year) and the board.beaupeep.com does not, so Roger and Nigel might decide not to renew the URL when it runs out at the end of this year.

Whatever they decide, you can always get here using board.beaupeep.com or by using the link in the beaupeep.com site.

Mince, what's a webwite?

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 04:02:35 PM »
"Wite" (Scottish) means to reproach or to blame. ["Though that I be jealous, wite me not." Chaucer.]

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 04:14:26 PM »
"Wite" (Scottish) means to reproach or to blame. ["Though that I be jealous, wite me not." Chaucer.]

So a "web-wite" is a scapegoat spider? A fall-guy, (or fall-arachnid perhaps).
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

Colin

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 04:30:15 PM »
 ;D ;D

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2007, 04:59:17 PM »
I have to confess that "webwite" is a typo. It should be "wet wipe".