Author Topic: The magic show  (Read 2426 times)

Offline Diane CBPFC

The magic show
« on: March 12, 2007, 02:59:34 PM »
My seven-year-old daughter has taken up an interest in performing magic tricks. She has all the jargon and the acting down pat ?And that?s not the only trick I have up my sleeve?? she says as she pulls a string of  knotted up kerchiefs from her sleeve. And her act has a Canadian flavor to it too because she uses a hockey helmet rather than a top hat, and has a toy moose lays an egg. The best part was though, pulling the rabbit out of the hockey helmet, she had us spellbound watching and wondering how she was going to pull off this magical feat. ?And now I need you all to close your eyes??

I laughed so hard, I cried and choked.
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
Re: The magic show
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 03:18:36 PM »
A moose that lays eggs, and helmets for hockey players? What strange and whimsical land is this?

She sounds enchanting, Diane...and very smart!
I apologise, in advance.

Offline The Peepmaster

Re: The magic show
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 05:43:06 PM »
I can imagine how funny that must have been, Diane. A magic moment for sure. I just hope the poor innocent "wee lassie" (as they say round these parts), didn't catch you mooning at that elk you found in the garden earlier.  :o
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟