Beau Peep Notice Board > Outpourings

Flambards

(1/3) > >>

Diane CBPFC:
Does anyone remember this TV mini series from 1979?

I loved the series at the time - I fell in love with three out of the four lead actors - Will was always a little too whiney for me. Now my daughter and I are watching it together on video. 

Great landscapes, great music, great acting and a good moral tale - it was like being back there in 1910 to 1920 and witnessing the awakening of social reform...and there were some lovely horsies.  :)

Diamond Lil:
I know which one you mean but didn't see it...I was sort of busy in 1979 breaking an ankle, having a few medical problems resulting in 9 or 10 hospital trips... but the last one was to have my daughter so that was OK!

Tarquin Thunderthighs lll:

--- Quote from: Diane CBPFC on April 02, 2007, 06:33:54 AM ---...I fell in love with three out of the four lead actors...

--- End quote ---

That's very monognamous of you, Diane.

Malc:
Yeah, hippy!

Diane CBPFC:
Lill ? what a nice surprise ? to go in to hospital with a broken ankle and come out with a baby.   

You missed a great series - you might be able to find it at your library as it was recently turned into DVDs. It would be a good series to watch with your daughter one rainy weekend.

We still have not yet got to the end of the 11.5 hour show - but I'm still in love with those three guys - well two really - one of them has been killed off at this point in the story. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version