Beau Peep Notice Board > Outpourings

How much Easter candy did you consume?

(1/4) > >>

Diane CBPFC:
...and for a bonus point what types of candy did you eat?

I myself mostly stuck with the candy-coated Cadbury mini eggs.

Roger Kettle:
I am proud to say that eating chocolates/candy/sweets is something that I never do. To celebrate this, I'm having a cigarette, a coffeee and a Drambuie.

Malc:
I didn't eat any Easter chocs as such, although there may have been a couple of little mini eggs which I forgot about.

I have to now get my U12 football (soccer) team back up to speed after the Easter hols and get rid of the effects of the Easter eggs the little sods have consumed over the last week.

If I was in Scotland I'd take them to Seamill Hydro and run them up and down the sand dunes till they spewed,

Tarquin Thunderthighs lll:
I didn't realise Jock Wallace was such a hero of yours, Malc.

I get to have all the choocy things the kids don't like. It's so sweet the way they dress it up as being generous. Where exactly IS Seamill Hydro, Malc?....

The Peepmaster:

--- Quote from: Tarquin Thunderthighs lll on April 13, 2007, 12:07:23 AM ---I didn't realise Jock Wallace was such a hero of yours, Malc.

I get to have all the choocy things the kids don't like. It's so sweet the way they dress it up as being generous. Where exactly IS Seamill Hydro, Malc?....

--- End quote ---

It's HERE, Tarks: http://www.seamillhydro.co.uk/

I've been there once, for coffee with a bird from Saltcoats. Nice place.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version