Author Topic: Come Dine With Me  (Read 4470 times)

Offline The Peepmaster

Re: Come Dine With Me
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2009, 03:28:44 PM »
Great "product-placement" with the BP mug, Tranquil!

I can expect a flurry of orders now...
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

Vulture

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2009, 10:05:29 PM »
That one was chicken, but the beauty of my method is you can have a different flavour with each subsequent helping, which is not available using Malc's convoluted method. Vigours are available at most decent hardware stores, usually near the Vim.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2009, 03:56:34 PM »
Not that I'm trying to be superior or anything, but when I give a recipe to someone I actually make the dish and take photographs at every stage. I then just email the photos to them. Sorted!

Oh, for goodness sake, all right then...

Thanks for that soup demo Tarqs - now I know where I've been going wrong all these years.

And wasn't it nice to see your kettle.  Feel like we've all got to know you better.
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2009, 04:38:37 PM »
Not that I'm trying to be superior or anything, but when I give a recipe to someone I actually make the dish and take photographs at every stage. I then just email the photos to them. Sorted!

Oh, for goodness sake, all right then...

Thanks for that soup demo Tarqs - now I know where I've been going wrong all these years.

And wasn't it nice to see your kettle.  Feel like we've all got to know you better.

And that Kettle can probably use a computer properly.

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2009, 04:59:46 PM »
 ;D

Actually, that kettle is on borrowed time. My significant other hates its redness (which I like), and because I bought it without consulting her. The old one went pop while she was out at work, and I wanted a cuppa, so I made a unilateral kitchen appliance decision. I'll know better the next time... apparently.
I apologise, in advance.

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2009, 05:13:09 PM »
;D

Actually, that kettle is on borrowed time. My significant other hates its redness (which I like), and because I bought it without consulting her. The old one went pop while she was out at work, and I wanted a cuppa, so I made a unilateral kitchen appliance decision. I'll know better the next time... apparently.

Women like to choose their own tools, Tarks, (just like you select your own pens at the market).

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2009, 05:24:44 PM »
Oh, based on virtually any criterion you choose to name, Peeps, but especially usage, the kettle is my tool.
I apologise, in advance.