Beau Peep Notice Board > Outpourings

Happy Birthday, Diane.

(1/5) > >>

Roger Kettle:
As I write this, there are still a couple of hours to go but Happy Birthday, Diane. I hope you have a wonderful day. I would never dream of asking a lady how old she is. By my reckoning, you've been a valued and loved contributor to this site for seven years. What percentage of your life is that?
Only joking. Have a great day and never, EVER , stop dropping in here.

Diane CBPFC:

--- Quote ---What percentage of your life is that?

--- End quote ---

This is the kind of question I might have expected from our resident Math tutor - not my buddy Roger.

It was a toughie but the answer is.... 16.27% ;D

Thank you Roger - I am planning on doing something arty on my birthday - I am going to draw and colour in a mandala* - I have a new box of 60 coloured pencils.

*In practice, mandala has become a generic term for any plan, chart or geometric pattern that represents the cosmos metaphysically or symbolically, a microcosm of the universe from the human perspective. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandala

Roger Kettle:
So if 16.27 % equals seven and you multiply that by..um..YOU'RE A HUNDRED AND TWENTY!!! Good Grief, woman, get some help to blow out the candles!

The Peepmaster:

--- Quote from: Diane CBPFC on May 07, 2007, 10:59:43 PM ---
--- Quote ---What percentage of your life is that?

--- End quote ---

I am going to draw and colour in a mandala* - I have a new box of 60 coloured pencils.

--- End quote ---

You could colour in some of the Beau Peep strips too, Diane. Hours of fun guaranteed.

Happy birthday!

Tarquin Thunderthighs lll:
Happy Birthday, Diane! I found you this...

Enjoy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version