Beau Peep Notice Board > Outpourings

You've been framed

(1/5) > >>

Mince:
On "You've been framed" this week, a young boy was hit twice by a swing because he was not looking where he was going. To teach the swing a lesson, the boy picked up a stick and thrashed it several times. I had to laugh at how kids act on human nature without first thinking that they are dealing with an inanimate object.

Today I grabbed the usb lead to my external hard drive and, using it like a short whip, whacked the usb connector against the table several times. I bet it won't dare to refuse to fit into my laptop again!

Tarquin Thunderthighs lll:
"Come on, start, will you!? Start, you vicious b*st*rd!! Come on! Oh my God! I'm warning you ? if you don't start?  I'll count to three.  One?two?three?!! Right! That's it! You've tried it on just once too often! Right! Well, don't say I haven't warned you! I've laid it on the line to you time and time again! Right! Well?this is it! I'm going to give you a damn good thrashing!"

October 17th, 1975.

Mince:
You mean this?

The Peepmaster:

I was just trying to post that same thing, but couldn't get it to show properly. It was the html tags.

Tarquin Thunderthighs lll:
Marvellous!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version