Author Topic: The Element Encyclopedia of Birthdays  (Read 8696 times)

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
Re: The Element Encyclopedia of Birthdays
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2010, 10:16:51 PM »
That's too bad, as February 6th is particularly juicy.

Humph! I don't need no mumbo jumbo to tell me how juicy I am.  :\
I apologise, in advance.

Calvin

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2010, 10:22:03 PM »
Do me!  Do me!  Please, please, pretty please.   27 May.

Ahhhh, the memories of married life.'Cept the date was usually August 6th (my birthday)

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2010, 10:29:47 PM »
8 March - the birthday of the uncompromising rebel

fiercely uncompromising spirits. hide their non-conformity behind and agreeable exterior but deep down they are independant thinkers filled with the courage of their convictions. resent being told what to do, feisty nature from an early age, distrust and lack of respect for autority. right to think for themself. outstanding lateral thinkers with great empathy for others. zest for life, need for challange and variety. alienate people with their forceful opinions but also blessed with charm. adored by others but real closeness can elude them. trailblazers, excel in academics, leaders.

ON THE DARK SIDE: disrespectful, irresponsible, demanding

AT YOUR BEST: independent, honest, magnetic

Your greatest challenge is...to maintain your independence without alienating others in the process.
The way forward is...to understand that compromise is the glue that holds society together and sometimes the greater good outweighs individual need..
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2010, 10:40:37 PM »
6 August - the birthday of the high expectations

lust for life, especially things that are uncommon and exciting. attract interesting experiences. work hard, play hard.  big projects and grand schemes. decision makers and independant. sharp minds. determination. workaholics.  moody, despondant, restless. skills in the arts, never short of admirers, unquenchable interest in others and ability to make others feel special. chaotic. like to travel. athletic.

ON THE DARK SIDE: reckless, obsessive, unfocused

AT YOUR BEST: exciting, creative, ambitious

Your greatest challenge is...coping with routine
The way forward is...to understand that routine is not always a deadening force, it can provide you with a safe and secure structure in which creativity can be nurtured.
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Joan

« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2010, 12:15:55 AM »
There seem to be a lot of crabs and twins around.  ;)

If you have a mo, Diane - 18th July

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2010, 04:02:58 AM »
18 July - the birthday of the better way.

limitless energy and enthusiasm. throw their heart, body and soul into whatever they do. admired for their dedication, conviction and determination. unlikely to follow convention. find a better way. speak boldly. can be extreme, ecentric and wild but there is a method to their madness. independent and inovative. strong feelings of empathy.  insecure need to ground themselves in camaraderie from serving common cause. intelligent, sociable, discriminating, businesslike and efficient. need to work with and serve others. powerful figures in the community. seek emotional satisfaction. gifted problem solvers, attract happiness and true fulfillment,

ON THE DARK SIDE: insecure, extreme, wild

AT YOUR BEST: bold, committed, driven

Your greatest challenge is...recognizing your individual needs,
The way forward is...to understand that making time for your own thoughts and interests is not incompatable with the needs of the people you are devoted to.

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2010, 04:07:34 AM »
So everyone who took part, on a scale of 1 to 5 with 1 being a bad description of you and 5 being spot on - how did they score for you?

I would say mine was a 5

8 May- the birthday of the irresistible messenger.

stong-willed individuals who rarely back down. Totally dedicated to their ideals, often spokesperson for a group. Extraordinary self-belief. Powerful convictions. Diplomacy isn’t one of their strengths but they have the potential to be excellent communicators. People can be afraid of them but underneath their tough exterior lies a gentle, caring and generous side that they only reveal to their nearest and dearest.

ON THE DARK SIDE: judgmental, harsh, tough

AT YOUR BEST: outspoken, caring, persuasive

Your greatest challenge is...listening to alternative viewpoints
The way forward is...to understand that by listening to what people have to say, you earn their trust and respect.

Diamond Lil

« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2010, 07:50:35 AM »
Thanks Diane for all the work you've put in telling us all what we didn't want to know!  My score - 4 out of 5

Fyodor

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2010, 09:55:07 AM »
Sorry to be so late in asking Diane. Any chance of 16 June?
You're looking great today, by the way.

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2010, 10:19:16 AM »
Another one! Dear, oh, dear. Lucky for me, no-one else has a birthday on February 6th. Phew!
I apologise, in advance.

Offline Bilthehut

• Really, real person (but not blue)
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2010, 12:00:52 PM »

27 May - the birthday of progressive action.

perceptive and creative thinkers. Greatest desire is to benefit humanity as a whole by action. Progressive ideals. Self confident, keep their cool, concerned for the well being of others. Can detach emotionally, be cold and impersonal. Steady, strength of purpose, infectious optimism. Elegance and sophistication, well respected and liked. Close relationships may be less harmonious due to being workaholics. Find it hard to accept criticism. Clever and passionate people.

ON THE DARK SIDE: detached, obsessive, selfish

AT YOUR BEST: steady, dedicated, elegant

Your greatest challenge is...to avoid hastily judging and condemning others.
The way forward is...to understand that when you pass judgment on other people, you are sometimes passing judgment on yourself.

4/5.  Not sure about the green.  Definitely not the red.

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2010, 12:21:35 PM »
Hey, Diane - why don't you post the info for every date on here, then it'll save you time having to check back and having to do it one by one.
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2010, 05:07:56 PM »
16 June - the birthday of far-sighted astuteness.

a unique blend of adventurousness and caution. vivid imagination and innovative inclinations. astute, flexible without losing their vision. big plans. know lifestyle trends before they happen. don't speculate but plan step by step. confident. assertive and self-expressive. Equally practical and imaginative. non-materialistic. enjoy strong relationships, nauture and the arts. compasionate humanitarians. can be a remarkable power for good. independent. 

ON THE DARK SIDE: inflexible, indicisive, anxious

AT YOUR BEST: earnest, patient, original

Your greatest challenge is...not being suspicious of everyone and everything.
The way forward is...to understand that being too cautious can sometimes block creativity and spontaneity, key ingredients for your fulfillment and success.

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2010, 06:16:13 PM »
Diane, the work you've put in here is WAY beyond the call of duty----thanks for doing it.
I guess I would be a 4, by the way.

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2010, 06:44:44 PM »
I think Diane still has me in her bad-books.
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟