Author Topic: Vote on whether Billy the Hut can stay  (Read 2731 times)

Offline The Peepmaster

Vote on whether Billy the Hut can stay
« on: April 21, 2010, 01:30:16 PM »
Should he stay or go?
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

Vulture

Re: Vote on whether Billy the Hut can stay
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 01:33:03 PM »
Should he stay or go?

Well, if he's going and he passes by Sainsbury's, can he get me a pint of skimmed milk? Ta!

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 06:36:41 PM »
I have no idea what's going on. I vote we have ginger beer and cake.

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 06:44:04 PM »
After taking some time to carefully consider this, and taking into account Tarqs justified yet gentle approach to the handling the situation, I feel that, keeping things in perspective and looking at the big picture and being reminded that wasn’t it Mince or Malc that tried the same thing once before, and remembering that this is just a 2 minute amusement in our otherwise full and productive lives, I think we should smother that bugger Hut in honey and make him stand on an ant hill.

People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 07:25:38 PM »

Well, basically, Bilthehut cheated outrageously on the quiz to get ahead and waved his God-like status in Tarks' face, but then Tarks caught him with his I.P.s down. Tarks thought Bilthehut deserved a chance to explain and actually gave him one from behind in the quiz, and eventually Bilthehut literally went down on his knees in front of Tarks and sucked up to him. I think they're really good friends now.

Jack

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2010, 07:28:31 PM »
Given the opportunity to select FIVE of the answers... I simply selected the five that didn't answer the question in the slightest.

I learned that from the election campaigns.

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2010, 07:40:57 PM »

Well, basically, Bilthehut cheated outrageously on the quiz to get ahead and waved his God-like status in Tarks' face, but then Tarks caught him with his I.P.s down. Tarks thought Bilthehut deserved a chance to explain and actually gave him one from behind in the quiz, and eventually Bilthehut literally went down on his knees in front of Tarks and sucked up to him. I think they're really good friends now.

The Wizard of Pilchardry is alive and well in the underwater Kingdom of Planktonia.

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2010, 07:52:47 PM »
After taking some time to carefully consider this, and taking into account Tarqs justified yet gentle approach to the handling the situation, I feel that, keeping things in perspective and looking at the big picture and being reminded that wasn’t it Mince or Malc that tried the same thing once before, and remembering that this is just a 2 minute amusement in our otherwise full and productive lives, I think we should smother that bugger Hut in honey and make him stand on an ant hill.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Vulture

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2010, 07:54:51 PM »

Yup! That works for me!!  :-*

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2010, 07:56:07 PM »
...Tarqs justified yet gentle approach to the handling the situation

There's no need for that.  :\
I apologise, in advance.

Tom

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2010, 07:59:43 PM »
I kind of went for the five with the most votes. Now, where's the ginger beer and cake?

Offline Bilthehut

• Really, real person (but not blue)
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2010, 10:29:02 AM »
After taking some time to carefully consider this, and taking into account Tarqs justified yet gentle approach to the handling the situation, I feel that, keeping things in perspective and looking at the big picture and being reminded that wasn’t it Mince or Malc that tried the same thing once before, and remembering that this is just a 2 minute amusement in our otherwise full and productive lives, I think we should smother that b****r Hut in honey and make him stand on an ant hill.

Honey's off.

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2010, 11:14:36 AM »
Bill, I loved how you got the website on the little laptop.

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2010, 11:20:53 AM »
And I love how the voting is so revealing. Firstly, complete proof that Peepmaster is a skirt-wearing girlie, and secondly, that members here are more interested in how much I smell of poo than all that silly fuss that Tarks kicked up over Bilthehut.

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2010, 11:24:37 AM »
I've changed the poll so that contributors can change their vote if they wish.