Author Topic: Technical problem.  (Read 3593 times)

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
Re: Technical problem.
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2010, 07:40:29 PM »
Thank you, Diane. Now, I'm going to keep typing now and see what happens so forgive me if I'm not saying anything of great interest but it..................it disappeared again! Then it said I'd run out of time! In thirty seconds! I'm off to try this again.

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2010, 07:43:54 PM »
I'm starting to get annoyed with this. How come this is only happening to me? Right, I'm about halfway across the first line now and I'm about to head into the abyss.....Okay, "about to head" has disappeared off the the right hand side of the screen. I hate this site.

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2010, 10:07:17 PM »
Give us a screen grab of what's happening.

Jack

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2010, 11:18:09 PM »

Ha! Hahahahahahahaha!

Diamond Lil

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2010, 07:40:34 AM »
Oh nice one, Mince.  Now he's going to all the bother of packing up the screen and laptop to post to you.  That's really going to get his day off to a bad start....pity those poor cats.

Offline Bilthehut

• Really, real person (but not blue)
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2010, 07:52:59 AM »
When I post on this new set-up, the words disappear out of the right hand side of the box before re-appearing on a new line. I'm about to run out of

I have changed the posting box from WYSIWIG (What you see is what you get) to MIEFILR (Make it easier for idiots like Roger).

We at the C.B.P.F.C stand behind our leader Roger Kettle on this issue. We feel that Mince has gone beyond the limits of decency and decorum and should be punished to the full extent of the forum. Now, where is that soggy kipper?

In Oslo.

Vulture

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2010, 08:36:12 AM »
When I post on this new set-up, the words disappear out of the right hand side of the box before re-appearing on a new line. I'm about to run out of

I have changed the posting box from WYSIWIG (What you see is what you get) to MIEFILR (Make it easier for idiots like Roger).

We at the C.B.P.F.C stand behind our leader Roger Kettle on this issue. We feel that Mince has gone beyond the limits of decency and decorum and should be punished to the full extent of the forum. Now, where is that soggy kipper?

In Oslo.

;D ;D ... but I thought herring was their national fish?

Offline Bilthehut

• Really, real person (but not blue)
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2010, 05:49:18 PM »

In Oslo.

;D ;D ... but I thought herring was their national fish?

It's a red one. :P