Author Topic: Guess who's coaching soccer this year?  (Read 3921 times)

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
Re: Guess who's coaching soccer this year?
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2010, 09:22:40 AM »
You don't have to be demonstrative to be a good coach, Diane. Sometimes, a silent stare can be quite intimidating and it gives the impression that you know exactly what you're doing. While you do this, you can think about shopping. That's what I do when I watch football.
Great result!

Vulture

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2010, 10:50:57 AM »
You don't have to be demonstrative to be a good coach, Diane. Sometimes, a silent stare can be quite intimidating and it gives the impression that you know exactly what you're doing. While you do this, you can think about shopping. That's what I do when I watch football.
Great result!

Really?!

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2010, 01:10:58 PM »
No. I was trying to get in touch with my feminine side in a show of solidarity with Diane.

Vulture

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2010, 01:24:24 PM »
No. I was trying to get in touch with my feminine side in a show of solidarity with Diane.

Damn! I had fun there, for a while, imagining the handbags you would have bought!  :D

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2010, 02:30:57 PM »
Great result!

I was thinking about shopping - you must be a mind reader!
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2010, 04:37:16 PM »
I knew you were going to say that.