Author Topic: This Is The Beau Peep Forum Feem Tune  (Read 3130 times)

Malc

Re: This Is The Beau Peep Forum Feem Tune
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2010, 02:20:51 AM »
Tom, you take all the credit you want, that is a smashing gesture and a great effort. All I did was stumble across a jolly tune by accident and think: "I wonder if I should foist this on the BP forum"? like I usually do.

Diamond Lil

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2010, 07:33:22 AM »
glad you did!

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2010, 10:37:25 AM »
Well them there look like mighty fine lyrics Tom - I wonder if there would be anyway that Nige, with his karaoke experiance,  could be persuaded to sing your lyrics with the background music with Lucy recording it?

I'd be very happy to oblige, but, as I mentioned before, Lucy sent her flipcam back to Amazon after only recording a few of my songs, as it appeared to develop a malfunction (she said).
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2010, 03:33:51 PM »
One should not give up so easily Peeps, did Beethoven give up when he broke his first paintbrush?
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2010, 04:29:47 PM »
One should not give up so easily Peeps, did Beethoven give up when he broke his first paintbrush?

Good thinking, Diane. I could maybe buy her another one for her birthday next month. I need to get back out there on YouTube.
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟