Author Topic: The Beau Peep musical---an update.  (Read 25844 times)

Malc

Re: The Beau Peep musical---an update.
« Reply #75 on: November 24, 2012, 05:44:42 PM »
I think I'm right in saying that  the Spice Girls were at one time called Bananarama. Then they decided to add a couple of members, plus invent themselves new identities to keep the action figure industry afloat. I believe the original names were Slapper Spice, Hairy Lezzo Spice, Stuck Up Bitch Spice, Frigid Spice and Tinky Winky.
Then Tinky Winky left, (due to management's concerns regarding body image), to form her own band. She was replaced by Minger Spice.

They've been around a long time, it was them who gave up their seats on the plane to Buddy Holly and The Big Bopper.

Offline Bilthehut

• Really, real person (but not blue)
« Reply #76 on: November 24, 2012, 11:35:06 PM »
I think Dennis went out with Posh Spice and they got on very well if I recall. Like minded
;D

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #77 on: November 25, 2012, 10:29:24 AM »
Roger - can you maybe get #beaupeep or #beaupeepthemusical trending on Twitter? That could arouse a lot of interest.
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #78 on: November 25, 2012, 02:33:21 PM »
Now you're just being silly.

Sandy Buttcheeks

« Reply #79 on: November 25, 2012, 11:55:37 PM »
Approached Judy Craymer(Mama Mia fame) Said she was very intrigued with the project but tied up with the new Spice Girls Musical Also Cameron Mckintosh to no avail.But early days.There are several ways we can go But never fear we will have this finished by next summer and IT SHALL GO ON

Never thought I'd live to see the day the words "Spice Girls" and "musical" were used in the same sentence.

Roger - can you maybe get #beaupeep or #beaupeepthemusical trending on Twitter? That could arouse a lot of interest.

Come on Peeps, not this bloody Twitter thing again. Is this some kind of ploy to drag all of us happy, content, antisocial technophobes, groaning into the 20-something century? Bah humbug.   >:(