Author Topic: It's summer!!  (Read 1624 times)

Jerry Attrick

It's summer!!
« on: June 03, 2011, 06:30:33 PM »
Two days of sunshine and temperatures in the low/mid 20's in Scotland! What's going on?

Diamond Lil

Re: It's summer!!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 07:28:34 PM »
Don't store away the thermal vest yet..we've got 13 degrees and light rain here tomorrow.  It certainly looked good out there today, according to the stream of patients who kept telling us we should be out enjoying the sun >:(

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 07:47:46 PM »
We have 2cm of snow today. Last night I was out in a sleveless T-shirt in a heatwave buying pansies and deck stain for my weekend projects.
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 11:39:47 PM »
We have 2cm of snow today. Last night I was out in a sleveless T-shirt in a heatwave buying pansies and deck stain for my weekend projects.

Diane - you're probably the only person in the whole history of time to have bought pansies and deck stain, whilst wearing a sleeveless T-shirt. Doesn't that make you feel special?
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

Vulture

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2011, 11:48:36 PM »

Diane - you're probably the only person in the whole history of time to have bought pansies and deck stain, whilst wearing a sleeveless T-shirt. Doesn't that make you feel special?

Diane is special!

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2011, 01:09:07 AM »

No, there must be a dozen of us at least. I might have been the only one to buy white pansies though as most people prefer the shades of purple.
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2011, 02:44:45 PM »

Peepmaster, on the other hand, is the only pansy to have stained a sleeveless ... nope, forget that.

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2011, 12:47:12 PM »

Peepmaster, on the other hand, is the only pansy to have stained a sleeveless ... nope, forget that.

That was on the verge of being funny, Mince. I must be rubbing off on you.
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟