Author Topic: The last time...  (Read 2694 times)

Redundant

The last time...
« on: March 22, 2012, 07:19:50 PM »
...I actually owned a Beau Beep book?   Well it was a long time ago, I think the calendar has shifted since to Gregorian Chant or something.  Anyway, it's here!!!  My first Beau Peep book purchased on EB*y was waiting for me when I got in, and after a hard day at the orifice too!   I gently opened the package, which one would it be I wondered, and as I slid the book out of the package and saw the number, I actually heard in my head "Dah Dah Daahhh"   It was number 13...  You must remember "Dah Dah Daahhh", it was the music that always played at a dramatic moment, just to highten the sense of...aaggh!

So I have book 13, no biggie, never believed all that nonsense anyway, maybe if I don't read it...

Offline Diane CBPFC

Re: The last time...
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 07:21:47 PM »
Just think of it as 12A if that helps.
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Redundant

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 07:34:23 PM »
Technically you may have a point, "Friday the TwelveA", certainly has less menace to it for sure, but ones eyes can't help being drawn to the "Book 13" on the cover so I fear this may not be a workable solution, Tippex on the other hand...

Jack

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 06:28:55 PM »
Ah, a classic example of triskaidekaphobia*.

(*I learned that word from Beau Peep Book 13, and get so very few chances to use it...)