Author Topic: Nessie - New Evidence?  (Read 2940 times)

Malc

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
Re: Nessie - New Evidence?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 06:27:37 PM »
Saw this on the local news. Not terribly convincing, is it?

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 07:26:32 PM »
I think it would help credibility a little if the Nessie-spotters occasionally looked less weird than the monster itself.
I apologise, in advance.

Malc

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 09:48:04 PM »
I dunno, you know....
My tendency to believe is based on the credibility of the witness rather than what they're showing.

I like my witnesses bashed up a little around the edges with funny accents and hairstyles like Halloween fright wigs. I automatically throw out anything told to me by smooth Hollywood leading men like ("Oprah, I'm In Love!!") Tom Cruise.

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 09:48:28 PM »
I think it would help credibility a little if the Nessie-spotters occasionally looked less weird than the monster itself.

Didn't Roger recently state that he'd seen it? He's not the wierdest person I've ever seen.

There was a bloke I met in Cirencester in 1983 who looked wierder.
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2007, 12:05:47 AM »
I dunno, you know....
My tendency to believe is based on the credibility of the witness rather than what they're showing.

I like my witnesses bashed up a little around the edges with funny accents and hairstyles like Halloween fright wigs. I automatically throw out anything told to me by smooth Hollywood leading men like ("Oprah, I'm In Love!!") Tom Cruise.

I was thinking like maybe an arch-bishop or a Pope or something. Just not someone who looks like he could be a cartoonist.
I apologise, in advance.