Author Topic: Zombies  (Read 6807 times)

Offline Diane CBPFC

Zombies
« on: October 21, 2012, 10:05:36 PM »
Do you guys get "The Walking Dead" on TV? Season three has started; the survivors have just broken into a prison for a secure place to hide out.

What would be your weapon of choice against zombies? 
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Sandy Buttcheeks

Re: Zombies
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 10:13:35 PM »
I'd throw fat people at them. They're slower to get away and more to munch on. Win win.  ;D

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 10:50:34 PM »
I'd throw fat people at them. They're slower to get away and more to munch on. Win win.  ;D

As a fat person myself, I hope you'd pull your back out picking up the fat people and the zombies get you instead.
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Sandy Buttcheeks

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 10:55:22 PM »
Can I maybe just roll them then? If all the zombies are downhill, I think I'm in with a chance of escape.  ;D

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 09:31:20 AM »
Is it possible to kill zombies? I know you can bump off vampires with a wooden stake through the heart but I'm not sure about zombies. Would a steamroller work?

Sandy Buttcheeks

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2012, 09:48:42 AM »
Only if it was driven by a salad-dodger.

Egg

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2012, 12:44:01 PM »
Napalm!  :o

Just like the word really and don't get to use it much!

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2012, 02:44:21 PM »
Is it possible to kill zombies? I know you can bump off vampires with a wooden stake through the heart but I'm not sure about zombies. Would a steamroller work?

It seems very easy to kill zombies as shown in The Walking Dead - they are running low on bullets on that show, so now poke them through the eye socket with ready-rod, trying to avoid getting scratched is the trouble.

Sandy Buttcheeks

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2012, 03:40:44 PM »
Why is it zombies don't go after each other?  I really think programme makers should address this before their programmes become unbelievable.

Vulture

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2012, 09:08:39 PM »
Why is it zombies don't go after each other?  I really think programme makers should address this before their programmes become unbelievable.

Thank God I don't have a television if that's the kind of programme you have to put up with!

Offline Bilthehut

• Really, real person (but not blue)
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2012, 11:00:02 PM »
Decapitation works wonders every time.
Can I also remind forum members of that highly useful book 'Dr Dale's Zombie Dictionary: The A-Z Guide to Staying Alive'.  Available as an e-book on Kindle. 
I have a copy on my iPhone just in case...

Sandy Buttcheeks

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2012, 10:17:14 PM »

Thank God I don't have a television if that's the kind of programme you have to put up with!

If there's ever a Government warning film put out about how to deal with zombies, you'll be sorry.

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2012, 12:41:32 AM »
 ;D

Vulture

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2012, 01:24:27 PM »

If there's ever a Government warning film put out about how to deal with zombies, you'll be sorry.

I doubt it. There are no government warnings on dealing with 'humans', and they're a lot worse than Zombies!

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2012, 03:55:33 PM »
One of my Mormon friends invited me to a home survival sales party this Friday. (They are required to keep several years worth of food on hand for their families as part of their religion) - after watching the Zombie shows I am very tempted to get some freeze dried food packages and stock up on bullets.