Author Topic: Damn! It's that time of year again.  (Read 11319 times)

Malc

Re: Damn! It's that time of year again.
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2012, 06:33:59 AM »
...and here:

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2012, 10:20:59 AM »
Loved 'em, Malc.

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2012, 10:58:48 AM »
I just want to add my competition entry.

Hang on a sec......

There you go.

(opens the windows)

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2012, 02:13:46 PM »
Firstly, I think Malc failed to read the competition instructions.

So let's get down to judging the competition.

My moment of brussel-sprout induced flatulence, stunningly erudite and groundbreaking though it was, paled in comparison to Egg's entry, which at least had some decent graphics, which itself was not as good as Diane's entry, which had Roger with a brussel sprout in his pocket. But the winner by a mile is Buttcheeks, who surpassed all expectations, especially for rhyming chant with sergeant.

So Sandy Buttcheeks is the winner.

(Remember you promised me half the winnings!)

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2012, 02:34:14 PM »
Well done, Sandy!
Send me a private message with your name and address and I'll get your prize off as soon as possible.

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2012, 09:53:58 PM »
I would like to congratulate Sandy Buttcheeks; I hope that one day I will be able to do so, one day, when the bitter pain of disappointment subsides to a level when my heart doesn’t feel like a trampled on thing lying in the gutter of broken dreams, the resting place of failed poets and minstrels.
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Sandy Buttcheeks

« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2012, 10:54:31 PM »
Thank you one and all. I don't know what to say since I've never won anything before, and don't expect to ever again.  If it's any consolation Diane, you could always keep hold of that bitter pain of disappointment and quite easily turn it into hatred of me...it's what I would do.    ;)

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2012, 06:01:43 PM »
I don't have the energy to drum up hatred for you Sandy Buttcheeks - well not the quality of hatred that you so rightly deserve anyway.

In the meantime I am working on next year's competition entry - a life size Beau Peep wax figure - saving up my candle drippings now.
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2012, 07:47:13 PM »
Diane, for reasons best left unknown, can you confirm that out of all the people on ButNot, at this very moment at least, you despise Sandy Buttcheeks the most?

Vulture

« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2012, 09:24:37 PM »
Diane, for reasons best left unknown, can you confirm that out of all the people on ButNot, at this very moment at least, you despise Sandy Buttcheeks the most?

Mince just wants a temporary respite from being the 'most hated' on Beau Peep. I'm not sure about the ButNot forum!

Sandy Buttcheeks

« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2012, 11:03:14 PM »
I don't have the energy to drum up hatred for you Sandy Buttcheeks - well not the quality of hatred that you so rightly deserve anyway.

In the meantime I am working on next year's competition entry - a life size Beau Peep wax figure - saving up my candle drippings now.

I could send some earwax if it gets near to the end of the year and you're still short of a nose or a chin or something.    :P
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 12:25:39 AM by Sandy Buttcheeks »

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2012, 12:20:25 AM »

Mince just wants a temporary respite from being the 'most hated' on Beau Peep. I'm not sure about the ButNot forum!

Can we assume that Mince is the person most hated, by Diane, on this forum?
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

Sandy Buttcheeks

« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2012, 06:15:17 AM »

Can we assume that Mince is the person most hated, by Diane, on this forum?

Absolutely not. Unless, as one of the newbies, she confirms it to me personally, quoting this post. If Diane can drum up the energy to reply, she can drum up the energy required to hate me more.

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2012, 09:44:15 AM »
I don't care who she hates provided she tells me first.

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2012, 04:27:01 PM »
There is an “Anger Management” course advertised in the paper. I have been too lazy to go around hating people of late but this course sounds like it might be just the thing to inspire hatred and perk me up.