Author Topic: Home.  (Read 3823 times)

Jack

Re: Home.
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2013, 11:12:58 PM »
Can I get rid of the sombrero now then? I'm already more than twice over my "faux whimsical jolliness" quota for the year thanks to this ridiculous escapade, and we're not even halfway through the year yet.

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2013, 09:13:26 AM »
Keep the hat. Add a middle finger.

Sandy Buttcheeks

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2013, 07:12:01 PM »
Keep the hat. Add a middle finger.

Yeah...get with the programme, Gramps.   ;D

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2013, 05:12:22 AM »
Camels don't have fingers so we, at the C.B.P.F.C., have opted to moon Roger instead.
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Sandy Buttcheeks

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2013, 10:29:00 PM »
Camels don't have fingers so we, at the C.B.P.F.C., have opted to moon Roger instead.

He'll take the hump.  ..0

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2013, 11:44:28 PM »
I was going to alter my avatar again by adding a middle finger salute  to the post box, found a source of reference on Google Image Search, downloaded the pic, prepared to redraw and colour it, incorporating it into my existing image; then realised... I couldn't be arsed.
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

Malc

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2013, 10:52:28 AM »
That little sailboat looks like a middle finger salute anyway. You should have pretended you did that deliberately.

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2013, 05:19:02 PM »
I'm keeping the hat on for now, due to the heat right now. That pillar box certainly looks to have a touch of sunburn already.

I'm heading out to the Far East on Wednesday (leaving for London on Tuesday). Starting with a few days in Ho Chi Minh. (I didn't want to Miss Saigon, this time.)
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟