Author Topic: Jennifer Aniston and I have broken up.  (Read 5664 times)

Malc

Re: Jennifer Aniston and I have broken up.
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2013, 04:39:23 PM »
Yep, Will Smith and Robin Williams certainly fit the bill as two sit-commers who made it in movies, I just couldn't think of any.

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2013, 08:57:20 PM »
The annoying thing about Aniston is that she's actually a very good actress, as she proved in one of her early films "The Good Girl". This was a dramatic role and she was excellent---far removed from her "Rachel" character. (Although, of course, she was also excellent in "Friends").
No, my problem is the mind-numbing, god-awful series of rom-coms that's she's churned out since. In many of them, the plots are almost identical.....she pretends a guy is her fiance for social reasons and ends up falling for him....she pretends she's the wife of another guy to help him out and ends up falling for him. Worryingly, as she approaches her mid-forties, she's still playing the wacky twenty-something. More worryingly, her movie publicists promote every new release with photos showing how near-naked she's going to appear in it. (I can't say I have a HUGE problem with this but I'm trying to make a point).
Anyway, like I said, it's over between us. I'm all rom-commed out.
Apparently, in Jen's latest movie, there's a huge change in format. In this one, she pretends to be the wife of a drug dealer.
Ye gods.

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2013, 10:13:00 PM »
Since "Breaking Bad" everyone and their dog wants to be a drug dealer these days.
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Malc

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2013, 06:22:18 PM »
That reminds me. My dog asked if you want some stuff? :\

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2013, 10:07:48 AM »

Was it a cocainine?
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

Sandy Buttcheeks

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2013, 10:56:12 AM »

Was it a cocainine?

;D ;D ;D

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2013, 01:05:18 AM »
 ;D
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2013, 09:55:37 AM »
I was desperately trying to think up dog/drug puns. My effort was going to be "Was it a Smack Russell?" I'm really glad I didn't bother.