Author Topic: Discrimination  (Read 13153 times)

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
Re: Discrimination
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2007, 01:50:53 PM »
Peter must have some kind of a spell check going on that's rejecting "peepmaster", and substituting "propmaster".

The spell check is unimaginative in its substitutions.

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2007, 03:39:49 PM »
My browser (Firefox), shows up spelling errors, but it doesn't normally substitute them for something daffodil.
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

peter

« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2007, 04:30:17 PM »
How bizarre. Peter must have some kind of a spell check going on that's rejecting "propmaster", and substituting "propmaster". I haven't been a propmaster since the early 1970s.
I dont understand this

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2007, 04:56:23 PM »
Peter - your browser is clearley showing "propmaster" when what has been posted is "propmaster". Therefore, when you see the word "propmaster", what is really meant, is "propmaster". In every instance, you should ignore "propmaster", and read it as being "propmaster", so you'll understand what's really intended. I've been the "propmaster" since the first Beau Peep forum, and I don't intend changing to "propmaster" just to satisfy some stupid browser. Therefore I remain "propmaster". (Ignore any reference to "propmaster")
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

peter

« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2007, 05:00:44 PM »
Peter - your browser is clearley showing "propmaster" when what has been posted is "propmaster". Therefore, when you see the word "propmaster", what is really meant, is "propmaster". In every instance, you should ignore "propmaster", and read it as being "propmaster", so you'll understand what's really intended. I've been the "propmaster" since the first Beau Peep forum, and I don't intend changing to "propmaster" just to satisfy some stupid browser. Therefore I remain "propmaster". (Ignore any reference to "propmaster")
Yah? Whatever.