Author Topic: 90 minutes  (Read 13377 times)

peter

Re: 90 minutes
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2007, 09:19:28 PM »
See Dundee did it again Roger
Is this a title bid

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2007, 10:29:09 PM »
No.no,no,no,no,no,no.
You mean Dundee United!!!!!

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2007, 10:44:58 PM »
It's the Tangerines, not the Dark Blues. Don't you know anything about football?

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2007, 10:53:36 PM »
One of Dundee United's greatest fans is Zippy from Rainbow.

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2007, 11:15:07 PM »
I am, officially, in love with Zippy. In a manly sort of way.

peter

« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2007, 01:09:50 PM »
No.no,no,no,no,no,no.
You mean Dundee United!!!!!
Sorry Roger I am chastised by you.

Dundee United played with ten men again and won.
That old Scotish player Morgaro Gomis was the player asked to leave the pitch.
This is a new tactic to confuse the opposition play with ten men, they will not know who's marking who.

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2007, 01:31:08 PM »
The Nomads have certainly started off well. I was looking at the fixtures, as Lucy, her young lad, and myself are looking to pencil in a date to see them entertain Celtic. They only seem to be playing them once at Tannadice - on Boxing day. I thought they played each side twice at home...?
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2007, 05:51:42 PM »
Nomads never play at home - it's not in their nature.
I apologise, in advance.

peter

« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2007, 06:15:08 PM »
Nomads never play at home - it's not in their nature.
Not if their the Nomads

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2007, 06:22:12 PM »
I can't tell whether peter is agreeing with Tarquin or not.

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2007, 06:31:52 PM »
The Nomads have certainly started off well. I was looking at the fixtures, as Lucy, her young lad, and myself are looking to pencil in a date to see them entertain Celtic. They only seem to be playing them once at Tannadice - on Boxing day. I thought they played each side twice at home...?
Nige, because of the ridiculous system we have in Scotland, the final round of fixtures isn't decided until the league splits in March.

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2007, 06:34:52 PM »
Nige, because of the ridiculous system we have in Scotland, the final round of fixtures isn't decided until the league splits in March.

But doesn't that add to the excitement? I mean, you never know until the end of the season whether Celtic and Rangers will be playing each other a fourth time or not, for instance.

::)
I apologise, in advance.

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2007, 06:37:13 PM »
Is Zippy playing?

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2007, 06:48:49 PM »

Oh cheers, Roger. I've often wondered how the Scottish league works - what with the half way down dotted line thing on the league tables etc. I suppose it makes the tables look more exciting.
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

peter

« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2007, 06:50:52 PM »

Oh cheers, Roger. I've often wondered how the Scottish league works - what with the half way down dotted line thing on the league tables etc. I suppose it makes the tables look more exciting.

What else can you do with ten teams