Beau Peep Notice Board > Saloon Bar

Emerging from Hibernation ...

<< < (2/2)

Roger Kettle:
Rob, many thanks, as always, for the remarkable amount of work you put into stuff like this. It really is appreciated. Not financially, of course, but, you know, from the bottom of my heart. The scratched bottom of my heart.

Roger Kettle:
Can I just add, in my defence, that the sequence of near-identical jokes above are what's known as a "running gag" in the comedy business. And definitely not "lazy crap when you can't think of anything else and there's a deadline coming up and your cat's just died."

Redundant:

--- Quote from: Roger Kettle on March 28, 2016, 09:52:57 PM ---Can I just add, in my defence, that the sequence of near-identical jokes above are what's known as a "running gag" in the comedy business. And definitely not "lazy crap when you can't think of anything else and there's a deadline coming up and your cat's just died."

--- End quote ---

Perhaps its being known as a... "marathon running gag" might be more appropriate...

Mince:

--- Quote from: Roger Kettle on March 28, 2016, 09:52:57 PM ---And definitely not "lazy crap when you can't think of anything else and there's a deadline coming up and your cat's just died."

--- End quote ---

Your cat had fifteen lives?

Rob Baker:
Note, there may be a few more -- I didn't include those which were only published in the Daily Record    ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version