Author Topic: Cartooning:a licence to print money.  (Read 13571 times)

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
Re: Cartooning:a licence to print money.
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2007, 04:31:20 PM »
But it's still a question.

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2007, 06:04:42 PM »
But it's still a question.

Not if I'm King */*@*&* James the Twenty-Ninth it's not!
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2007, 06:13:17 PM »
Fair enough. I don't argue with the King's English.

Beau Peep

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2007, 07:53:42 AM »
As I'm sure you all know, there are several cartoonists who visit this site and, like me, they are all obscenely rich. I, myself, own a mansion in Scotland, a villa (with beach) in Portugal, a ranch in Montana and about two thirds of Latvia. I will not disclose the real name of Tarquin Thunderthighs lll but the man has billions. Not only does he light his cigars with a twenty pound note, he lights the twenty pound note with a fifty pound note. The Peepmaster has a castle on Bute---only because the west coast of Scotland is a handy spot to launch your yacht towards Jamaica (which he owns). Malky McGookin emigrated to Australia and is now Prime Minister and owner of all the goldmines in Ginganggoorlie. I doubt if, between us, we work four hours a week.
I felt it was time that you, the public, knew the truth about cartooning.

As my Avatar is Beau Peep, shouldn't i get a monthly royalty cheque from Roger, for profiting from my likeness?

I'd say six months for attempted fraud, myself.

ROFLMAO

Beau Peep

« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2007, 07:55:15 AM »
He was a REAL legionnaire! Honest! He's emailed me!

And you fell for it?

Oh, dudes. I'm all hurt now!!

Beau Peep

« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2007, 07:56:15 AM »
I don't think I'm disclosing too much when I say that the honourable new member above, Mr Peep, used to be a legionnaire. I, for one, am going to be very, very nice to him. And the cheque's in the post.

You mean he can work a computer, Roger? Maybe they'll adopt you as a fort mascot.
That's a load of bullsh1t!!
i can't work a computer

peter

« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2007, 09:20:46 AM »
I don't think I'm disclosing too much when I say that the honourable new member above, Mr Peep, used to be a legionnaire. I, for one, am going to be very, very nice to him. And the cheque's in the post.

You mean he can work a computer, Roger? Maybe they'll adopt you as a fort mascot.
i can't work a computer
Join the clan of idiost who type with one finger cant spell and have to put up with Mince

Beau Peep

« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2007, 09:26:52 AM »

i can't work a computer
Join the clan of idiost who type with one finger cant spell and have to put up with Mince
This site is a clan of idiots?
Ah nutz, I'm going to have to study hard to keep up with you all.

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2007, 09:29:25 AM »

i can't work a computer

A quote within a quote never ending or beginning in the windmills of your mind.

peter

« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2007, 09:33:05 AM »

i can't work a computer
just let it slowly wash over you and absorb the sheer poetry of it, it becomes mind numbingly good

Beau Peep

« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2007, 10:11:37 AM »

i can't work a computer

A quote within a quote never ending or beginning in the windmills of your mind.

is this going to be on the test?

Beau Peep

« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2007, 10:13:45 AM »

i can't work a computer
just let it slowly wash over you and absorb the sheer poetry of it, it becomes mind numbingly good
Why am i getting the sudden urge to put my Pink floyd CD's on?

peter

« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2007, 03:24:37 PM »

i can't work a computer
Why am i getting the sudden urge to put my Pink floyd CD's on?
Now you swinging ...Wooh
Im in the middle of Jean michel Jarre