Author Topic: Things to do with mince.  (Read 9761 times)

Redundant

Re: Things to do with mince.
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2016, 12:24:22 PM »
And exactly which clause of the Beau Peep Notice Board Articles and Memorandum let's you do that? Moreover, if I can quote rule 5.4 of Section 4, which clearly says 'No one called Mince can win the Christmas compet . . .' Okay, who changed 'except' to 'called'?

Ha!  Caught another one.  On page one of this topic I used the correct title "Beau Peep Notice Board Memorandum and Articles", on the second page I stupidly artfully changed this to "Beau Peep Notice Board Articles and Memorandum" in order to catch out those making fallacious references to said Memorandum & Articles. Shame on you, no wonder you never win any competitions.

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2016, 01:06:02 PM »
That's it - I'm calling in the union.

I apologise, in advance.

Redundant

« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2016, 04:07:18 PM »
That's it - I'm calling in the union.

Hmm...good luck with that, unless that's the worst spelling of onion, ever.   Meanwhile:

• Take it for walks, but not on a lead, a small "snaplock" container would be more conducive
  • Don't talk to it, at some point it may have moo'd or baa'd back at you, but by the mince stage there is very little chance of a reply
  • Create your own version of Mount Rushmore using Beau Peep characters for inspiration [or perhaps Horace characters would be more appropriate], an added bonus would be to then send them to Roger as a Christmas present...[hehehe]
  • Create a personal Backgammon set, you'll need thirty circular pieces and perhaps use Pizza slices for the board
  • Score a minimum nine points in Scrabble

Things to do [or not - artistic license] with mince - remember?

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2016, 10:52:58 PM »
That's it - I'm calling in the psychiatrists.
I apologise, in advance.

Madmalc

« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2016, 11:06:06 PM »

I question the brilliance - is no one else dismayed that "diving" in the context of "a girl's blouse" is not, at the very least, a euphemism.......?

Yet more competitive jealousy which, given the competition has already ended and a winner acclaimed, seems a tad superfluous.  Your contextual contention is tenuous, the possibility of it being a euphemism is almost as likely as it being a euphonium.  Once again it seems the Christmas competition has sparked controversy, as did my own modest win of the previous Christmas competition...it seems we continue to fail to take on board the lessons history teaches us.  [God, somebody find me a job...]

dammit!! thwarted by a redundancy - again and once more.

Redundant

« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2016, 12:45:33 AM »
Quote from: Tarquin Thunderthighs lll
That's it - I'm calling in the psychiatrists.

That's a seriously good call!

Quote from: Madmalc
dammit!! thwarted by a redundancy - again and once more.

Too be fair your post was rather good, I had to stop taking my medication just to do it justice in response, and I got to use big words including euphonium!   The good news [depending on your point of view] is that I have a job interview next week, I just have to decide which one of my personalities I should send...   Make the call Tarks.