Beau Peep Notice Board > Just a Fort

Christmas Competition Winner.

(1/5) > >>

Roger Kettle:
With all the excitement of this spiffing new board, I forgot all about the Christmas competition. The fact that we had roughly one and a half entries didn't help. Anyway, looks like Diane has won. I seem to remember she launched herself into it once again.(This was on the previous board so I can't actually check. Maybe I can. I can't be bothered.) DIANE WINS!
The slight snag now is that I don't think Diane has registered for the new board yet so I'll give her a couple of days and, if she doesn't show up, I'll email her.

Mince:
If she wants me to register her and set up the account, just ask.

Colin:
What was the competition?
When was this?
How come I didn't win?
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The Peepmaster:

--- Quote from: Roger Kettle on December 05, 2006, 06:29:45 PM ---(This was on the previous board so I can't actually check. Maybe I can.

--- End quote ---

Here's a link to the old thread, Roger: http://p2.forumforfree.com/christmas-competition-vt174-beaupeep.html

Malky McGookin:
Call that a winning entry? Who was the judge, Helen Keller?
Didn't you even SEE my stuff you incompetent gits? I'm sick to the back teeth of being ignored by people who obviously have some kind of bias towards me, and take a twisted delight in passing me over for honours, awards and the like. It's the last time I enter one of your stupid competitions.

Oh, and congratulations to all who took part.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version