Beau Peep Notice Board > Just a Fort

Christmas Competition Winner.

<< < (2/5) > >>

Tom:

--- Quote from: Malky McGookin on December 05, 2006, 09:33:36 PM ---Call that a winning entry? Who was the judge, Helen Keller?
Didn't you even SEE my stuff you incompetent gits? I'm sick to the back teeth of being ignored by people who obviously have some kind of bias towards me, and take a twisted delight in passing me over for honours, awards and the like. It's the last time I enter one of your stupid competitions.

Oh, and congratulations to all who took part.

--- End quote ---

Well done Diane... it looks like the competition was fierce - but you beat them all!

Roger Kettle:
I'll talk about this later as I have to go off and play golf just now. I mean go to a very important business meeting. Not golf. Certainly..um..not golf.

Malky McGookin:
When I said "bias towards me", of course I meant "bias AGAINST me..."

Roger Kettle:
I noticed that, Malky, but was too much of a gentleman to point it out. Tell you what, since you took losing so well, email me with your postal address and I'll send you a consolation prize.
Had a beer with the other Malky (McCormick) the other week. His son is still suffering badly from that horrific, unprovoked attack on him nearly three years ago.(The assailants have done their time and are back on the streets.) His wife, Ann, has finally been given the all-clear after months of worry regarding a scan. Malky himself is on crutches following an operation on arthritic ankles. Ask him how he's doing...
"Hunky Dory!"
An amazing wee guy and a brilliant caricaturist/cartoonist.

Mince:
Okay, I'm lost. Was Malky McGookin being sarcastic or not?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version