Beau Peep Notice Board > Outpourings

It's not unusual.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Roger Kettle:
You know you're in trouble with Tarquin, as well, about that....

Mince:
;D

Tarks reckons that wild elephants do not live in Loch Ness, but I pointed out that he could not be sure given the sheer size of the loch.

Tarquin Thunderthighs lll:
Stupid logic and misrepresentation. Wild elephants could live in any loch in Scotland. They're big, but not that big. They're also land dwellers, and there are no wild elephants with ears the shape of Scotland, let alone pairs of trunks. So I think that completely rubbishes your argument.

Who's Clayderman?

Mince:

--- Quote from: Tarquin Thunderthighs lll on July 31, 2019, 10:24:34 AM ---there are no wild elephants with ears the shape of Scotland

--- End quote ---

:o This must be the finest example of a non sequitur I have ever encountered.

Tarquin Thunderthighs lll:
You need to get out more.

It's perfectly logical; you only find wild elephants on two continents. African elephants have ears shaped like Africa. Asian elephants have ears shaped like India. There are no elephants with ears shaped like Scotland, Ergo, there are no wild Scottish elephants...unless they live in lochs...underwater. And if you believe that, you may as well believe in the Loch Ness Monster, as there have been a huge amount of recorded sightings of the plesiosaur Nessie, and, as far as I'm aware, very few of elephants. There was one that could have been a trunk, but it's since been exposed as a fake.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version