Author Topic: Earnest (Egons long lost brother ... in cardiff) plea for HELP!!!  (Read 1957 times)

CAPTAIN DARLING 54

Good day all and thank you for enlisting me. I have several requests as most newbies do I am sure. 1. I recall seeing in one of the early Beau Peep books an advert for Beau Peep character badges but for the life of me can I find where I can buy them. Anyone any ideas? And 2. I did buy issue 1 or the BP series but the dog kindly eat it (after reading one of Egons recipes no doubt). Does anyone have any early issues for sale or know where i can buy them? And 3. my befuddled brain is sure that i saw issue 2 of "A man called Horace" released... so my plea again is does anyone have one for sale or know where i can buy them? I will leave you with our world famous motto "Death before disco"and hope that the Nomad does not intercept this missive and send me by return his latest draft of  "Sand in my Y-Fronts III"!!!!!!

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
Re: Earnest (Egons long lost brother ... in cardiff) plea for HELP!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2021, 03:19:10 PM »
1. I recall seeing in one of the early Beau Peep books an advert for Beau Peep character badges but for the life of me can I find where I can buy them. Anyone any ideas?

Honest Abdul?

2. I did buy issue 1 or the BP series but the dog kindly eat it (after reading one of Egons recipes no doubt). Does anyone have any early issues for sale or know where i can buy them?

https://www.omgbeaupeep.com/comics/Beau_Peep/001/

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
Re: Earnest (Egons long lost brother ... in cardiff) plea for HELP!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2021, 06:55:16 PM »
Welcome aboard, Captain!
The Beau Peep badges were a short-lived promotion by the Daily Star (a LONG time ago!) and I don't think all that many were produced. Unless anyone on here can help, I guess your only hope might be eBay or somewhere similar. The same would apply to the second Horace book.
Anyway, good luck and feel free to drop in anytime!