Beau Peep Notice Board > Outpourings

Things to Do In Quarantine

<< < (2/3) > >>

Roger Kettle:
He tried to sign the patent but his pen kept floating away.

The Peepmaster:

--- Quote from: Roger Kettle on March 29, 2020, 09:16:06 PM ---He tried to sign the patent but his pen kept floating away.

--- End quote ---

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Roger Kettle:
Great to see you back, Nige! Hope you and yours are all well.

The Peepmaster:

--- Quote from: Roger Kettle on March 30, 2020, 06:40:57 PM ---Great to see you back, Nige! Hope you and yours are all well.

--- End quote ---

All good, thanks Roger, apart from my Mum who died on Christmas Day. It put a bit of a dampener on celebrations, but it couldn't be helped. I was down there at the time as we knew the end might be close.

The Philippines holidays and tours business is at a standstill, and obviously zero enquiries right now. We had groups cancel or defer. Not as bad as many companies as we have quite a limited number of travellers at any one time.

Quite enjoying the isolation to be honest. I do check with family around the country.

I'm glad to see that the forum is still going well. There's so much more going on in Sovial Media now with things like TikTok, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc., etc., it's good to revert to this.

Mince:

--- Quote from: The Peepmaster on March 30, 2020, 11:29:47 PM ---All good, thanks Roger, apart from my Mum who died on Christmas Day. It put a bit of a dampener on celebrations, but it couldn't be helped. I was down there at the time as we knew the end might be close.

--- End quote ---

I am sorry to hear about this. That must have been tough.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version