Beau Peep Notice Board > Just a Fort

All The Beau Peep Strips Online

<< < (6/8) > >>

A Legionnaire:

--- Quote from: Roger Kettle on May 23, 2020, 09:45:51 AM ---
--- Quote from: Tarquin Thunderthighs lll on May 22, 2020, 10:59:54 PM ---I'm astonished all of this wasn't done at the time of creation/publication. What in blue blazes were you thinking of, Roger?  ..0

--- End quote ---
I was going to draw them all again by hand.

--- End quote ---

Well, if you have nothing better to do during lock down...

And Mince, that makes a lot of sense.

Mince:
Now that I have some offers to help with the work, I am just waiting on Rob Baker to see whether he is still willing to scan in the pages of strips.

Tarquin Thunderthighs lll:

--- Quote from: Roger Kettle on May 23, 2020, 09:45:51 AM ---
--- Quote from: Tarquin Thunderthighs lll on May 22, 2020, 10:59:54 PM ---I'm astonished all of this wasn't done at the time of creation/publication. What in blue blazes were you thinking of, Roger?  ..0

--- End quote ---
I was going to draw them all again by hand.

--- End quote ---

As opposed to using what exactly?  ???

Tarquin Thunderthighs lll:

--- Quote from: Mince on May 22, 2020, 11:59:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: Mince on May 22, 2020, 04:35:17 PM ---                 .Select( x => new strip(x.Image, x.Date, x.Notes)

--- End quote ---

I just noticed that I left out the closing bracket. How embarrassing! I'm surprised Tarks didn't pounce on that one and laughingly correct me.

--- End quote ---

I thought about it, but then I thought about it again. The admission of gross negligence seemed to be a much more laughable treat. Good decision!  ;D

Mince:
Rob Baker has got back to me on the strips, so I should have some scans for everyone to split up soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version