Beau Peep Notice Board > Outpourings

Chelsea Flower Show

(1/5) > >>

Diane CBPFC:
I watched the first program tonight, this is the first time Chelsea has had a fall flower show so it is quite exciting and colourful especially if you love dahlias. 

It got me wondering if Beau and Dennis were tasked to make a theme garden, what would they plant?

Roger Kettle:
I seem to recall Egon having a garden ay one stage and attempting to grow something like lager.
On a personal note, this year we have failed to produce potatoes, artichokes and lettuce in our garden. This is similar to our crop failures of last year. We're on a roll!

Diane CBPFC:

--- Quote from: Roger Kettle on September 20, 2021, 06:49:13 PM ---I seem to recall Egon having a garden ay one stage and attempting to grow something like lager.
On a personal note, this year we have failed to produce potatoes, artichokes and lettuce in our garden. This is similar to our crop failures of last year. We're on a roll!

--- End quote ---

Maybe instead of fancy veggies you should have tried a native crop to your country such as haggis

Tarquin Thunderthighs lll:

--- Quote from: Diane CBPFC on September 20, 2021, 07:50:06 PM ---Maybe instead of fancy veggies you should have tried a native crop to your country such as haggis

--- End quote ---

I'm afraid I must inform you that the humble Haggis is neither vegetable nor mineral, Diane, but wholly animal...

Diane CBPFC:

--- Quote from: Tarquin Thunderthighs lll on September 20, 2021, 09:01:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: Diane CBPFC on September 20, 2021, 07:50:06 PM ---Maybe instead of fancy veggies you should have tried a native crop to your country such as haggis

--- End quote ---

I'm afraid I must inform you that the humble Haggis is neither vegetable nor mineral, Diane, but wholly animal...

--- End quote ---

Next you will be telling me that budgie seed doesn't grow budgies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version