Beau Peep Notice Board > Outpourings

Multi-Level Meta Joke

(1/3) > >>

Mince:
A woman walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a free drink. The bartender says, "I'll give you a free drink if you can tell me a multi-level meta joke." So the woman says, "A guy walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a free drink. The bartender says, "I'll give you a free drink if you can tell me a meta joke." So the guy says, "A woman walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a free drink. The bartender says, "I'll give you a free drink if you can tell me a good joke." So the woman says, "What do you do when you see a spaceman? You park, man." So the bartender gives her a free beer." So the bartender gives him a free beer." So the bartender gives her a free beer.

Roger Kettle:
I accept that I'm speaking for myself here but...what?

Tarquin Thunderthighs lll:
Roger, let me try to help you here.

Mad as the proverbial hatter.

Hope that helps.

Roger Kettle:
Yes, it does. Thank you.

Mince:
Okay, I'll use indents and colour to help the lid-challenged understand.

===================================================================

A woman walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a free drink.

The bartender says, "I'll give you a free drink if you can tell me a multi-level meta joke."

So the woman says, "

A guy walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a free drink.

The bartender says, "I'll give you a free drink if you can tell me a meta joke."

So the guy says, "

A woman walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a free drink.

The bartender says, "I'll give you a free drink if you can tell me a good joke."

So the woman says, "What do you do when you see a spaceman? You park, man."

So the bartender gives her a free beer.

"

So the bartender gives him a free beer.

"

So the bartender gives her a free beer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version