Beau Peep Notice Board > Outpourings

UFOs.

(1/3) > >>

Roger Kettle:
I believe these are now called UAP (unidentified aerial phenomena) and the U.S. Government is now suggesting that there is, indeed, some stuff up there that is difficult to explain. They have even released some official footage taken by air force pilots which shows what appears to be some extremely strange craft moving at incredible speed. The audio that accompanies the videos demonstrates the bemusement of the pilots involved. I find the subject fascinating. Do I believe there is life elsewhere in the universe? Without question. Do I believe extraterrestrial beings have visited/are visiting Earth? I really don't know. We've all heard about the events in Roswell, New Mexico, back in the Forties and that incident certainly throws up more questions than it does answers. I have a friend---a quiet, absolutely normal guy---who claims he saw something inexplicable in the night sky. He makes no further claims and, typically, leaves it at that. Whatever it was, he says, it moved in ways he'd never seen before or since. "If it's something our government and military have come up with, it's pretty damn impressive."
Look, as I said earlier, I have no idea if alien craft are buzzing around our skies but I have no doubt that there is SOMETHING strange up there.
Any of you seen anything?

Diane CBPFC:
This is a small sample group of humanity and most of the members are nuts, so the results of your survey I imagine will be skewed.

Roger Kettle:
Good point!

Mince:
Diane! Couldn't you have just let him believe for a few posts before shooting him down?

I mean, it's not like he believes in the Loch Ness Monster.

Diane CBPFC:
My hubby is into Bigfoot these days - there is a lot of video evidence on YouTube apparently.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version