Beau Peep Notice Board > Outpourings

trebuchets

(1/2) > >>

Diane CBPFC:
There doesn't seem to be a day goes by that I don't see a joke or a meme for a trebuchet in my Facebook feed.

I wonder how that took off?

Roger Kettle:
That's strange. Are they featured in "Game of Thrones" or something like that? (This is me pretending I didn't have to look up the word).

Tarquin Thunderthighs lll:
Have you searched for one recently, Diane? The Interweb seems to follow up things like that. You can get some cracking models of them on Amazon, but sadly, no life-sized versions that I've found yet.

There is actually one at Castle Urquhart on Loch Ness, Roger, though obviously not loaded, in case Mince decides to visit and use it against the Kelpie.

Diane CBPFC:
No, I hadn't done a search but after typing it here on the WWW I shall expect more now :-)

I took 10 years off my age on Facebook because the funeral home ads were too many, back to the land of retirement home ads again now.

Mince:

--- Quote from: Tarquin Thunderthighs lll on September 04, 2023, 01:35:27 PM ---There is actually one at Castle Urquhart on Loch Ness, Roger, though obviously not loaded, in case Mince decides to visit and use it against the Kelpie.

--- End quote ---

Unless it's within shooting distance of your mud hut, I'm not interested.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version